Sunday, April 24, 2011

ape korang wat kalo tensyen?

Assalamualaikum & salam 1 Malaysia :)

Stress Reliever #1
Wife : You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
Hubby : When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
Wife : You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Hubby : Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem can there be greater than this one?"

*did he mean his wife is such a burden to him? cehhh..ape laa..haha :)*

Stress Reliever # 2
Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.
Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, But I don't have any worries or troubles.
Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet.

*she means..oke wait huh im gonna put u into lots-a problem,ngeh3* :D

Stress Reliever # 3
Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.
Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.
Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.

*what?? gatai naa daddy hang(!)..amboiii,,kemain lagi :D*

Stress Reliever # 4
Wife to husband: "What's your excuse for coming home at this time of the night?"
Husband to wife: "Golfing with friends, my dear."
Wife to husband: "What? At 2 am?!"
Husband to wife: "Yes, We used night clubs."

*yeah,,clever u! use night club instead of golf club yaww!*

Stress Reliever # 5
Interviewer to Millionaire: "To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire to?"
Millionaire: "I owe everything to my wife."
Interviewer: "Wow, she must be some woman. What were you before you married her?"
Millionaire: "A Billionaire"

*ceyt,,mmg owe laa cmtuh...* haha :D

Stress Reliever # 6
Girl to her boyfriend: "One kiss and I'll be yours forever."
The guy replies: "Thanks for the warning."

*dalam hati guys tu mesti ckp "naseb aku x kiss lagi"*

Stress Reliever # 7
A husband was asked: "Do you talk to your wife after sex?"
He replied: "Depends, if I can find a phone."

*dats mean he is doing sex with her wife la ngong!* sengal lah!

Stress Reliever # 8
Man to wife on wedding night: "Are you sure I'm the first man you are sleeping with?"
Wife replied: "Of course honey, I stayed awake with all the others!"

*WHAT?* LOL :D

Stress Reliever # 9
Why did they stop printing PAMELA ANDERSON stamps in the U.S. ?
Answer: Because people started licking the wrong side.

*PERVERT(!) haha*

Stress Reliever # 10
Doctor to his lady patient: "You look terribly weak and exhausted! Are you having your meals three times a day as I have advised?"
Lady replied: "Doctor, I thought you said three males a day."

*mu gilo??*

p/s : ak x pervert oke(!) even jokes dia byk 18sx skit..just for nk gelak2 je..stay up nk study cmpy terjojol bijik mate ak ni haa.. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment

ape? nak komen ye,silakan! :D