Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Thursday, October 07, 2010
Saturday, September 04, 2010
Thursday, September 02, 2010
Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Monday, August 30, 2010
Friday, August 27, 2010
day and night
- should drink more Chrysanthemum Tea.
2. People who need a lot of body energy to work or those people
that do a lot of exercise everyday
- should drink Wu Loong Tea.
3. People who travel on a bike or work in dirty and polluted places
- should drink Green Tea.
4. For those people who likes to sit down all day long and not doing
anything even exercising
- must drink Green Tea and Flower Tea.
5. People who smoke and drink a lot of alcoholic drinks
- should drink more Green Tea.
6. Carnivore ( those people who must eat meat at least once a
day, or feel sick or not feeling well
- try to drink some Wu Loong Tea.
7. Those people who go to the washroom too often or too less
- should drink more Honey Tea
8. People with high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Wu Loong Tea, Green Tea.
9. Those who work with computers everyday
- need to drink a Lot of Tea (any tea will do).
Monday, August 23, 2010
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
I miss you when you’re not there. When you’re happy, it makes me happy. But I could say the same thing about Charlie, Jacob. You’re family. I love you, but I’m not in love with you.
(Bella Swan, Eclipse, Chapter 15, p.329)
Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?
(Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 1, p.34)
(Bella Swan, Eclipse, Chapter 15, p.333)
Saturday, July 03, 2010
dh berapa lama x g shoppin?? ;(
BZ+0(MONEY)= nak menangis ak tgok semua pics ni T.T
Friday, July 02, 2010
Thursday, July 01, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Monday, June 21, 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010
“Boys are better than girls in mathematics”; a generally-believed statement. However, there is no scientific evidence to prove it. More boys than girls call mathematics their favorite subject, and statistics show that their grades are higher than girls’. What’s more, boys participate in more extracurricular math activities, such as summer math schools and math competitions. The truth is that more boys than girls claim to like math but, can we assume that this happens because they are “better” at it?
The truth can be found in the following sentence: boys are better at math because they are more fond of the subject. But is there a reason to explain boys’ preferences? Some scientists explain it based on the different functions between the right and left sides of the brain (the right side’s function is higher in males) or based on statistic researches showing that boys have a better understanding of space On the contrary, if a child loses interest in this field because it was never given the right motive to explore it, it is more likely to fail.
According to research, when girls are asked how they feel about mathematics, they reply that:
1. Math is an unknown field for them, so they are afraid of failure;
2. They are not sure of math’s purpose;
3. Math doesn’t fit in the ideal image they have created for themselves;
4. They are not aware of their potential. They don’t feel confident about solving problems;.
p/s: number 2 might be my answer if people asked me.y i hate math.. ;P
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Saturday, June 05, 2010
Friday, June 04, 2010
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Friday, April 02, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
Friday, March 19, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Thursday, March 11, 2010
so..tgok2 tgok tgok!!!